You are excited about the furniture, the wall color, your home’s layout and interior design, and all the decorations. Your spouse, however, is excited about the commercial audio visual system that he has modified.
When you finally started refinishing the basement you knew that it would be a lot of work, a lot of money, and a lot of fun. You never realized though how much your husband would get into making sure that the theater area. Wit his careful attention to details, in fact, he is certain that he will be able to make the high end commercial audio visual system work in the your space.
Whole Home Audio Systems Help Property Owners Make the Most of Their Theater Spaces
From the latest smart home automation systems to the most professional commercial audio visual systems, there are many ways that you can make the most of the upgrades that you want to make to your home. And while home theaters may not be anything new, there are certainly are many sound and visual upgrades that are available to home owners who want to make sure that they have the highest quality options.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the audio and visual industry and the impact that these technologies have on individual homes, as well as the economy of the nation:
- 41% of U.S. households owned a home theater surround system in July of 2016.
- 21% of U.S. households owned a compact audio system in July of 2016.
- 55% of Americans use subscription video-on-demand services
- 54% of people state that they prefer to watch movies at home than in a theatre or elsewhere.
- As a number that is growing all the time, there were an estimated 4.6 million smart homes in the U.S. in 2015.
- While another 33% indicate that they are “very likely” to do so in the near future, approximately 12% of internet users worldwide already use smart home technology.
In a time when studies show that close to 80% of smartphone owners have these devices within reach for 22 hours each day, it is no wonder that these same people will not just settle for a simple television any more. As the digital age continues to make progress, in fact, it is increasingly common for home owners to make sure that they have high end audio and visual equipment in their homes.