In 2020, there isn’t a business anywhere in the globe that doesn’t require an online presence to succeed and even stay afloat. But it takes a lot more than simply having a website, a few social medial profiles, and an email account. Your website needs to look great, be fully functional, and offer value to visitors.
That’s where website developers come into play. You should be researching website design companies and reach out to a few that catch your eye. A quality web design company can transform your otherwise lackluster site, subsequently leading to more site traffic and more revenue!
Here are some of the main benefits of working with professional website developers:
- Provide info on web analyitics — Understanding your organization’s web analytics is crucial to succeeding in today’s world. Web developers will view all your analytics and help you fully understand what all that data actually means.
- Transform your site’s look — Unless you’ve gone to college for four years for website development, you probably don’t have the skills to create a beautiful and functioning website. Leave it to the pros — they’ll help with coding, functionality, and every other aspect of web design.
- Strenghten your brand — A quality website is imperative for a strong brand. You should be constantly working on improving your brand, as well as your website and digital presence. They truly work hand in hand. Approximately 93% of companies invest in design to help their brand stand out from competitors.
Additionally, here are some common — and costly — mistakes that people make when it comes to website development:
- Not thinking about SEO — Your website needs to look good, yes, but you also need to be making sure each page is providing some sort of SEO value. Doing some keyword research, optimizing the content on each page, and focusing on backlinks can help an otherwise nice-looking site rank higher on SERPs!
- Too much color — A lot of organizations are seemingly stuck in the 1990s when it comes to their site’s layout and design. Color is essential. But too much color can be detrimental. No one wants to see five different shades of green, bright reds, and mismatched colors across a website. Pick two or three colors and stay consistent!
- No images or videos — Your site should look simple and clean, but you need to have some media on your site, as well. Online users spend a lot more time on web pages that have pictures, graphics, GIFs, and videos.
It’s time to take your online presence seriously! Do all you can, sure, but reach out to professional website developers to take your website to the next level!