How much time do you spend on the internet a day?
Are you the kind of person who uses an internet search several times during a conversation? You look up what time the zoo opens? You look up the closest Italian restaurant? You check to see what the meaning is of a sports term that announcer just used?
If you are like many Americans, the internet is a resource that you use 24/7. You, in fact, are the kind of person that search engine optimization marketing teams want to know more about. An SEO agency wants to understand what attracts you to one website after another. As soon as you execute a search, the top SEO agency companies are tracking your every move. They watch what articles you are attracted to, what color of shoes you are shopping for, they even want to measure how much time you spend between searches. From this information, SEO agency employees create custom web designs that they think will catch your attention the next time you are looking for a place to eat breakfast before you head to the zoo. They use custom website services to make sure that they have the most engaging videos to keep you on their page for a little longer.
If you are a company owner, in addition to being an internet user, the SEO services for small businesses and large corporations can help you make the most of your marketing dollars. The top SEO agency employees not only understand the current trends, they are also able to set the new ones. Finding the clever format, the wildly popular video, or the most powerful story angles for your organic content are the marks of a SEO provider that will make your company move to the top of internet searches.
Are You Looking for a Powerful SEO Provider?
If your company is not finding the success that you want, connecting with the right SEO agency can make a big difference. Finding the marketing team that can help you compete in today’s digital environment will move you from being the website buried on the third or fourth page of a search to the one of the top three listings on the first. Consider some of these statistics about the power of SEO services and how they attempt to capture the most users for their clients:
- Google processes more than 40,000 search queries every second, amounting to more than 3.5 billion searches a day and 1.2 trillion a year.
- Estimates indicate that 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine query.
- The latest research indicates that 94% of people cite web design as the reason they mistrust or reject a website.
- Nearly 46% of people indicate that a website?s design is their number one factor for determining a company’s credibility.
- Opinions are formed instantly in today’s digital world. In fact, it takes no more than 50 milliseconds (0.05 seconds) for a user to form an opinion about a website.
- The practice of harvesting organic clicks is very effective. For instance, studies show that 60% of all organic clicks go to the organic top three search results.
- Industry research shows that 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if the images will not load or take too long to load, proving that today’s users have no patience for waiting for the information that they want.
- Customers are influenced by what they see when they land on a website, so much so that 57% say they will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. Just as convincingly, 40% have turned to a competitor?s site after a single bad website experience.
- Estimates from a June 2015 Ascend2 report indicates that 72% of marketers worldwide say relevant content creation is the most effective SEO tactic.
- Despite the power of photos and videos, 86% of B2B marketers and 77% of B2C marketers use content marketing.
The next time you follow that email link to the sale price of a top designer purse and that same purse shows up on your social media feed you will be reminded of the power and the impact of SEO marketing services. Your digital history drives content to your social media which encourages you to return to a previous search.